So, it's been a while again since my last post, I didn't have much willing on writing another entry.
It's been an awesome ride so far:
PS. I'm really tired of school.
A new year just started and I decided that I wanted to have a fresh new blog. So Hello World!!!
- School is coming to an end soon, I'll be able to officially call myself an engineer because a paper says that I'm one and that is a bit funny.
- [Awesome] I'm really happy that the girl that I love has been supporting me since I changed my major. I got to know her a bit before of taking that decission.
- I think that I'm doing well at my job (or that's what the upper management makes me believe heh)
- I've been reading (Thanks Google Play Books)
- I've been sleeping a lot less (Thanks Counter-Strike and Dota2)
Last year was a good one, it had a lot of good things and a lot of bad things as well, I changed a lot during the year and had a lot weird days. I know that this year is going to be a lot different. I started reading last year and the idea right now is to read at least one book per month, I also want to be able to run 10k in six months or so.
Happy New Year to anyone that reads this!