It's been an awesome ride so far:
- School is coming to an end soon, I'll be able to officially call myself an engineer because a paper says that I'm one and that is a bit funny.
- [Awesome] I'm really happy that the girl that I love has been supporting me since I changed my major. I got to know her a bit before of taking that decission.
- I think that I'm doing well at my job (or that's what the upper management makes me believe heh)
- I've been reading (Thanks Google Play Books)
- I've been sleeping a lot less (Thanks Counter-Strike and Dota2)